The Dream Is Over

If I've done it once, I can do it again. Acceptance is my USP now. Shake me, Betray me, Kick me, Ignore me, but you can't Kill me. I've died once before, I've lived many times over. So what if another idea failed, so what if my illusions got me down?
The dream is over. Sooner or later, we all wake up. To reality. But that doesn't mean the soft night will not approach. That doesn't mean the whispers in the dark will cease, or the perfume of warmth will vaporise. We all smell differently at night. It's our real smell, something very beautiful, like rubbing wet grass in your palms and its lingering aftereffects.
The dream is over, the night isn't...

Comments

Wanderlust said…
wow! what a way to put yourself across.....that's the spirit....i love this state of yours coz i'm going through the same phase as you....and trust me i too believe that though the dream may be over but the night is not and each night will have its own sweet tale to relate :)
How do we know said…
I like that line.. the dream is over, the night isn't..

Popular posts from this blog

Tagged

A Decade Later

Dazed Anatomy