Rose Tinted Gal




They say if you think of someone before you sleep and think of them before you open your eyes, you're probably falling in love.
Oscar Wilde also said, "There are two kinds of tragedies. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it."
Methinks, I'm thinking of what I couldn't get, and not of what I did.
In any case, it's all wrong and screwed up. But who cares, flighty thoughts never hurt anyone. In my case, it's making me feel like a teenager with pimples all over again. And I never had pimples even as a teenager.
I like day dreaming. I like much more the thought of never getting what I want right now. Because if I did, I wouldn't want it anymore :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you been listening to some music lately, would really love to know...
A Arora said…
anonymous: i listen to music 15x7. if u mean any particular music, then i wld say, no, nothing that i'm obsessively listening to..just my usual stuff. strange question...
Anonymous said…
what's with the italics all over?
dharmabum said…
we have exactly what we want. if we don't then, we don't really want/need it.

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

Tagged

Bringing It Back