Ups and Downs


Okay, so I need to get an operation done. And I don't have insurance. Or money in my bank. Big deal!
And I might not be able to conceive in the future. I say, might because it all depends on the operation. Again, I say Big deal. I've been through way too much in life to let anything get me down. I know people dearest to me who are going through worse.
See, that's the way it works. There's something called as karmic balance. If there are ups, there will be downs. And if there are too many downs, you only emerge out stronger. An elderly man I respect very much (Father T), once said to me when I asked him in a state of angsty youth, "Does it get any better?". He said, "Yes. And by the time you reach my age, you've seen it all. So, you're prepared for anything. But it does get better. Old age is the best time of one's life."
And I think now, I agree with him. If I'm already stronger and prepared in the last 10 years; by the time I'm 60, I would take every blow with a smile on my face. Grace of age. Living of life.
I want everyone I love and care about to be happy. And I will continue praying for them. As for me, I will fulfill my dream and have those kids. Not even karma can take that away from me. I've already paid my dues. It's only uphill now...

Comments

Varun said…
Way to go A :-)

I am sure it's already up.

Cheers and best wishes!
dharmabum said…
take care. warm wishes and prayers.
How do we know said…
Good Luck girl! Is there anything i can do?
Anonymous said…
Yeah when you can handle all events with a smile then you emerge stronger and wiser and bolder :-) all the best

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

Tagged

Dazed Anatomy