This week I...

1. Learnt how to love again.
2. Realised that everyone has masks, just that some of us are better at pulling them off.
3. Felt the joy of meeting old friends and how we never change, how much ever we think we have.
4. Noticed that I always have a dog for company when I cry. So, I'm never really ever alone.
5. Went back to writing on paper napkins - the kindest way to unknot.
6. Felt the piercing pain in the heart. I thought I was cured of it years ago.
7. Realised that the more you want, the lesser you get. Sometimes it's better to shut up than shut out.
8. Slept with my arms wide open.
9. Admitted foolishly that I would always have Dylan to go back to, if not anyone else.
10. Looked into eyes that made me understand why eyes are truly the windows to the soul, irrespective of what our words may be.
11. Understood that we are all afraid, that fear always clouds our judgement and brings forth anger and hatred.
12. Learnt that a single moment can stretch to an eternity.
13. Decided to get out of my ivory tower and embrace the world.
14. Realised that I have way too much love to give, and I should to everyone I can, and not just one person.
15. Hugged a friend I had fought with, unexpectedly, without wanting one back.
16. Decided to travel more and be as impulsive as I used to be.
17. Felt the power of a kiss on the head and how it makes you stronger.
18. Bathed with cold water for a change.
19. Appreciated my friend F who is always there for me in spite of the grief I've put him through. Thank you F.
20. Looked forward to next week.

Comments

Mampi said…
What an inspiring list. And to think that I read this first thing in the morning today.
Thank you for sharing. I liked 8, 15 and 17 the best.
and never mind giving more and more - It does come back.
F said…
lol.. looking fwd to the weekend!
How do we know said…
yay!!! To 20,000 more such weeks A!!!
A Arora said…
mampi: yes, i agree with you. it does come back. if not when we want it, it does when we least expect it.

F: :) Hugs.

How: One week like this is enough to keep me going. Yes, to more such weeks.
Oreen said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-IBJpEMzA

for you :)
A Arora said…
@oreen: can't open it here. will check it from home.
Oreen said…
hey, puzzled private replied to your comment on my page :)

about the coldplay cassette
nancy said…
an excellent collection of words to keep everyone going

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

Bringing It Back

Tagged