Shooting Off

I read so many quotable quotes by people who are already famous, that I decided it's high timeI put down some of my own :)) or rather things that I most often say. To start off on an apt note,

"Modesty is not just bullshit, it's also self degrading."

"I have a special radar that calls out to the fucked-up."

"If you learn to respect your past, your future will respect you."

"History repeats itself, just that in my case, I'm always the fossil."

"I don't need a man with balls, I need one with four."

"All conversations don't need to start with a Hello. Most of the time I end up asking strangers if they've got something to eat. Trust me it works!"

"All kids are little weirdos. I was a tomboy with a bad habit of talking to eunuchs. As adults, we are no less different. Just that now I prefer talking to them."

"Single women are not desperate. They just want someone who can finish off the 4-day old pasta they have stocked in their fridge. And if you don't believe me, check their fridge."

"There's nothing scary about life. It's like taking a roller coaster and coming out drenched with the puke of the little boy sitting behind you. Before you take the ride, he's cute. After you're done, his parents are ugly."

"Men are like beautiful little mirrors. If they crack, you can only blame bad luck!"

Comments

How do we know said…
ha ha!! This is super!!
Aradhna said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aradhna said…
Great Compilation :)
Anonymous said…
whatz ur sun sign???
Madhuri Shinde said…
There you go...sweet poison...with ur wisdom entwined in your commanding words:)
A Arora said…
anonymous...pls reveal urself...i can't reply back to ur page, bcos there is no link!
dharmabum said…
whosoever dropped those pearls o wisdom - sounds mighty angry :)
Anonymous said…
in response to your comment to anon - i always wonder - why you never respond on this page itself to the comments that you get. Isn't it difficult to track?

yet, I know exactly what you think. perhaps, something like this.

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back