First time jitters


Sometimes, when you're down, the only way you can move up is by going terribly down. Someone once rightly said that the worst brings out the best in us. I've been cribbing and whining for the last one month because nothing was going my way. Now, I have to undergo an operation next week. My first ever. I'm scared, but instead of panicking, I'm trying to be stronger and putting my life together. I started off by not showing I'm scared. And over time, it has helped in making me believe that it's a piece of cake. Truly, we do become what we believe.

Then I pampered mayself by getting a makeover. The new me is kickass. Knives, pins, needles...bring it on honey! Also, I'll be drugged out in bed for 10 days. That should be fun!

I'm also secretly believing my life is going to change drastically after the operation. The thought by itself is making me look forward to everything that's an experience. First time for this too. Love all first time anythings. Wish me luck :)

Comments

How do we know said…
All the very Best!! Do keep us posted. Also, where r u physically planning to be? do let me know at esha_braille@yahoo.com.
dharmabum said…
praying it all goes well...
A Arora said…
how: i think the correspondence is already made :)

dharma: thanks. i'm praying too :P

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back