White & Blue

I dreamt of snow last night,
and then I dreamt of you,
Caught in the blizzard of silence,
you ached to be heard, you screamed
The white suffocation and blue limbs,
hid you away from air,
and you were all alone in the cold.

That was the first one.
I also dreamt of me,
there was water all around,
dripping from rooftops,
rising on dry, parched ground,
swirling like foamy milk.
There were others like me,
struggling to drift afloat,
drenched and tired,
waiting for the tide to change,
in the dreary evening of blue.

I wondered what it meant,
I wondered if you were sinking
and I was frozen, something my dream
couldn't catch correctly.
We could be one element
in two forms; kindreds with
a formidable generation gap
I stopped thinking of you,
then the blue twilight slyly,
brought back the inner voices of many,
and stayed with me, chattering away,
till the white sleep changed the mind vision
and all was silent,
and all was gone.

Comments

Manish Raj said…
Hi

You have changed your blog name ?

You are a wonderful writer. Hope everything is ok at your end.

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

Bringing It Back

The Story of K (contd.)