Remote Viewing



I heard the waves, gentle, persuasive,
The sea smelt old, like a memory,
The sand was moist, like the clouds above,
Digging my feet in, I looked across,
Horizons and days shifted and soared,
Nights and stars dreamt and gazed.
Peaceful, this dance of eternal lives.

I heard the shadow approach,
'May I sit with you?'

No, I said, this is my time alone,
This is my life, not yours.

'I promise I won't disturb you'

It sat down, heels crouched in,
Eyes wandering out.

We didn't need to talk.
Our thoughts were connected,
Our eyes saw the same visions.
I knew it wanted to make amends,
I knew it was ready to accept,
Willing to believe what
Only the two of us had known.

We held hands,
We braved the chilly winds alone.
Then it grew dark and the shadow disappeared,
Leaving me smiling,
Leaving me feeling whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back