Leather and Lace


The sky was a dull grey, a strange mix of acceptance and anticipation. It looked like it would rain and the night would be another cold and persisting one. But she hated being indoors. 

After picking up her print outs from the neighbourhood shop, she decided to go have a drink. Citrus, her cat would wait up on her, but that was okay. Tonight called for a warm drink, something spiced with honey. And some cheese and cold cuts.

She made her way to her favourite cafe. Bars were not her thing any more. They were loud and the men were raunchy and stinking of beer. She had always been shy and hated small talk. She preferred nerds and bankers to the adventurous type. They were more well read and well mannered anyway.

A bike swerved and almost hit her leg from behind just outside the cafe. She yelled at the guy in the leather jacket and helmet. He apologized profusely and she accepted his apology.

He took off his helmet and smiled at her. He had long hair till his neck and an unruly beard. 

"Let me buy you a drink to make up for my rashness. Please. I have been driving on the interstate for seven hours non stop and maybe that's what made me lose my focus.'

Under normal circumstances, she would never have said yes, but she was bored and he seemed interesting enough.

At the cafe, she ordered rum just to give him company. His stories of his travels made her envious. Five drinks and lots of appetizers down, he invited her to his 'pad' as he called it. He was a wildlife photographer and something about him was equally unpredictable and dangerous.

After a steamy session of making out on the couch, he invited her to his wrought iron bed. He pulled out a bag from underneath the bed and showed her its contents. Handcuffs, blindfold ties, a whip, a dildo and lots of other S&M stuff. Her first reaction was to panic.

'I've never done all this. Besides I'm not into this  stuff. I'm more into the Jane Austen stuff, courtship, mind games, the pleasure in anticipating what could be. I'm not into leather, I'm into lace.

He laughed. 'Are you scared I will hurt you? Are you scared of the pleasure in pain?

She laughed with him.

'No, I'm not scared you will hurt me. I'm scared that I will hurt you. If there's any way I'm going to be playing this game, it's going to be you who will be the sub and me the dom.'

His eyes widened and his mouth hung open.

'But if you are not into this stuff, how do you know all this? And why would I let you be the dom? I'm an alpha male. I won't get any pleasure out of you dominating me. Besides, I dont think you even have it in you.'

'If you don't try, how will you ever know?'

She took off her clothes and stood there in her black lace undergarments.She pushed him on the bed and pulled his hair, kissing him wildly and biting his lips.

'Wait, before you go any further, I need a safe word,' he said.

'I'll stop when you say leather. That's your safe word'

He smiled, unaware of the number of times he would be saying 'leather' in the night. And each time, she would laugh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back