The Light

 



I have found the light,

After years in the dark,

Where I howled and prayed,

I lay asleep, but now I'm awake.

I don't need your acknowledgement,

I don't need to play nice.

I don't need you to look at me.

You see, I have found the light.


If you do look, try not to turn away.

I want to be humble, but I'm tired

Of playing that silly game.

I'm the peacock with coloured feathers,

I am God's chosen one, always protected.

I am Gandalf the White, who found the light.


I won't shrink myself to make you look bigger.

I won't say sweet words so you feel superior.

I was and always will be better than you.

You want to know why I am the one you fear?

Here's the secret and the answer.

It's because I am open and you are closed.

It's because I am wrong and you always right.

I stumbled on dark roads, saw the distant light.


Here is my sword and here is my heart.

I don't fight, I don't love, I don't resist.

I am all and nothing, infinity and zero.

What you get depends on what you give.

I will look you in the eye, I am not scared.

I have nothing to hide, never out of sight.

I have found my light, I have found my light.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back