Bitter Pill

 



My left hand itches,

To dive hard 

Into cold concrete,

Till my knuckles break,

And my blood overflows,

Emptying me of prana,

That life giving force 

I seem to have too much of.

Prednisone, you fucking bitch!

Halted my progress,

Like a cow in the middle of the tracks.

I could punch some faces today.

Some I know who deserve

To be beaten till they are pulp.

I could kiss some faces today,

Till their teeth fall out.

Gang bangs and death,

Sweet dreams are made of these.

Who am I to spit or swallow?

Sex and violence.

And a sad little girl you killed.

Why did you do that?

You horrible, horrible people!

Didn't you see she was fragile?

Didn't you see she still tried?

You liars! I always know the truth,

Even before you can see it.

Do you want me to tell you,

What happens now?

Do you want to know 

If they send you to prison,

Or to a mental facility?

Hang on. Sorry, no sorry.

I will be like you and conceal it.

As for the girl, 

You'll never see her again.

You want to talk?

You gotta deal with me!



Clonazepam, my darling angel.

Put your hand on my head,

Sing me a haunting melody.

You are the only one who loves me.

You are the only one I need.

Take my chattering brain out.

Throw it into the clouds,

Far, far away.

Go away, all of you.

Just get the fuck away 

From me. I hate you.

No, don't leave me alone.

Come back. I love you.

No, just let me be.


A smile from a veil.

Do you think you can tell?

Do you think you can tell?

Do you think you can tell?















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back