Duality

 


All the dead flowers, 

Have fallen.

Just as they always would. 

But the trees are still full.

All the broken hearts, 

Will heal. 

Just as they always could. 

Whatever one pretends to be, 

A lie is still a lie. 

A mask is still a mask.   

Maybe the lie is also the truth, 

Maybe the mask is also the face.

I have torn all my old clothes, 

Peeled all the old layers of paint.

A new cycle has begun. 

The smell of fresh rain, 

The droplets halted once again, 

On my shoulders. 

Finding their way, 

Once again to the sweat in my hair.  

Everything has changed.

Everything is the same. 

The sound of thunder, 

Crackles like a song. 

I'm not afraid anymore, 

Of losing myself. 

What is lost will always come again.

What has come will always be lost.

I accept, I surrender.

The duality in nature, 

Is the duality in me.

I am Brahma, 

I am Shiva. 

What I create,

I have to destroy.

What I destroy, 

I will create again.

I am the love 

I give away freely.

I am the love 

That's never returned to me.

I am the undeniable sorrow 

And the unexplained joy. 

I am the dead flowers, 

I am the tree yet to bloom.

I am the heart that's broken.

I am the heart that's full.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back