The Gift




 "Have you learnt your lessons my child?"

"I'm trying. Each day, to move ahead, with grace. I will keep learning."

"What about anger?"

"I have none left. Everything that has happened has brought me here. Life has been fair."

"And hurt?"

"I still hurt, sometimes. But the pain has been subsiding. Everyone who has hurt me has done so because I allowed them to."

"Have you moved on to the present?"

"I have my Lord. I prefer not to dwell in the past."

"What about judgement?"

"I judge no one. I have flaws, others have flaws too. I have light, others have light too. It is not my responsibility to ignite their light, it is theirs. I am only concerned about my growth now."

"What do you speak of compassion then?"

"Only offer help when it is asked for. Only offer love when it is accepted. Kindness is for everyone. There is no need for reciprocation there."

"What is your life path?"

"I do not know."

"How can I help you then if you still haven't figured that out yet?"

"I do not ask for help, only blessings."

"Open your hands and show me your palms."

"Here you go"

"Your hands are empty. There's nothing you are carrying"

"No, my Lord"

"Take this stone then."

"What does it mean?"

"You are ready for your next challenge."

"No, no, please don't. I am tired. I can't deal with anything else right now."

"You can, child. The next stage of the journey begins now. You are strong, you are ready."

"No, Great Divine, I am not. What if I still haven't healed completely?"

"Then this will propel you to heal further. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you."

"Then know that you will overcome this too. Get ready. Here it comes. It is time, now."

"What is the challenge?"

"You will know soon in a while."

"I am ready."

"Good child."

"Thank you my Lord."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back