Cosmic Dance



Each day I let go,

Just a little bit more

Of a certain sweet

Cinnamon vanilla reality. 

I learn to understand that

Hope is not the same as want. 

Want is the summit of a hill, 

Where you have to reach

To know what you've achieved. 

My hope is watching the stars, 

From a river in the valley.

I don't want anything at all. 

But it doesn't mean 

I've lost any of my infinite hope. 

You can climb all the 

Mountains you like

Just to add them to a list. 

But when it's done, 

Where will you go? 

Back to the city where

The flashing lights hit 

Your bewildered eyes

Like a train crashing 

Into the walls you call home? 

I have no where to go

Except the middle 

Of this wound down road. 

I'll pitch my tent

And pull out my chair, 

I'll sit here till 

I find my shelter

Under the sozzled sky, 

With my eyes wide open, 

I'll wait to meet my God

As he climbs down the mountain

And embraces me in his warmth

Under his blanket of glittery black

And carries me to the summit, 

Where I was always meant to go. 

We will find the golden ladder

At the top of that hill

To the tenth dimension, 

Where no thought or desire exists, 

Then turned into fistfuls of stars

And sprinkled back down to Earth. 

Appearing the same in the eyes

Of the one who scaled the summit

And the one who waited patiently below. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back