Song for the Day

 


Yes, I'm being followed by a moonshadowMoonshadow, moonshadowLeaping and hopping on a moonshadowMoonshadow, moonshadow
And if I ever lose my handsLose my plow, lose my landOh, if I ever lose my handsOh, if, I won't have to work no more
And if I ever lose my eyesIf my colours all run dryYes, if I ever lose my eyesOh, if, I won't have to cry no more
Yes, I'm being followed by a moonshadowMoonshadow, moonshadowLeaping and hopping on a moonshadowMoonshadow, moonshadow
And if I ever lose my legsI won't moan, and I won't begOh, if I ever lose my legsOh, if, I won't have to walk no more
And if I ever lose my mouthAll my teeth, north and southYes, if I ever lose my mouthOh, if, I won't have to talk
Did it take long to find me?I ask the faithful lightOh, did it take long to find me?And, are you gonna stay the night?
I'm being followed by a moonshadowMoonshadow, moonshadowLeaping and hopping on a moonshadowMoonshadow, moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadowMoonshadow, moonshadow

- Moonshadow, Cat Stevens


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back