Love song of a gangster

 



You hate me, y'all, don't you? 

He's finally behind bars, you say. 

I'm only fucking 30,

But death and rules never scared me. 

You think I'm a bad person, 

He's evil, look at his eyes, you say. 

He killed our favourite singer. 

Yeah losers, one day I'll kill 

Your favourite star too. 

Why, why, why? You ask. 

Because motherfuckers, 

I bloody well can. 

I distribute death sentences 

Like your maths teacher did sums. 

You call me the devil, inhuman, 

Incapable of love and kindness. 

So were the people who killed her, 

They grabbed her by her hair

Burnt her alive while the cops watched. 

Her crime? Being mine. 

She was the only one, 

Who could melt my heart. 

My one and only love, 

My eternal flame, my sweetheart. 

All this for power, to take my power. 

She screamed till the fire burnt her, 

The same lips I loved writhing in agony. 

Politics and love are the same, 

Dirty games played by those

Who have nothing to lose. 

I hate the leaders, the cops, 

Those aligned with either side. 

Don't you dare think you have taken 

Anything away from me. 

I can sit in this dark room, 

And still break your balls. 

My vengeance is with God. 

When I die, I will wage a war

In Heaven till there's only Hell

That's left behind. 

Maybe I will meet her again, 

Maybe I will apologize. 

Maybe I will forgive God, 

Maybe he will let me be by her side. 

But as long as I'm here, 

I will only kill whenever I like. 

Neither can you stop me, 

Nor understand me. 

To be honest, I don't give a fuck. 

Take your world, live in it. 

I've been living in mine for a long time. 

Salvation isn't an incentive, 

Don't bother to revive me with repentance

I'm already frozen dead inside. 


(Inspired by real life characters) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

The Story of K (contd.)

Bringing It Back