Song for a tune



Reveal


Won't you let me be, 

Who I want to be? 

Won't you find my face, 

Remember it with grace.

Won't you see my pain? 

Covered in a place, 

Where no one can ever see

Who's hidden inside of me. 


Won't you come to me, 

As if I were your own? 

Not torn by words unsaid, 

Swallowed in defence. 


I am the eyes exposed, 

In the mirror that you chose. 

Laughing at yourself, 

For finding someone else. 


The moon is high tonight, 

It's time to start a fight, 

Follow your own dreams, 

Dont you worry about me. 


Won't you find my face, 

Remember it with love.

Won't you look behind, 

To see me stand in line? 

As the past turns on ahead, 

And the future's still unseen. 


Won't you search for me? 

Just like I did before. 

Covered in a place, 

Where no one can ever see, 

Hidden inside of you, 

The one you can't reveal. 


(First came the tune and then the words. Hopefully this will be the first song I sing that's written by me) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Later

Bringing It Back

The Story of K (contd.)